Apparently, I'm having "down" syndrome for the past few days--progressive test. No, not because I study much(I even skipped the cell structure), it's just..don't know. The exam here is quite different from sec school-most of the them are conducted in lecture halls. Ya, you got the consequences right, the cheating is quite rampant. Anyway, I think I will still managed to pass in order to keep the scholarship for next term. Maybe just not with flying colours lor. =)
Yeah, we went to Times Square yesterday. Had lunch and watched Pirates of the Caribbean together. I enjoyed it, really..though I prefer smaller group. Heh. Imagine that 17 people(if I'm not mistaken) sit across the row. That's why we managed to buy the tickets at student price. Whee!
Gosh, we didn't get to book the tickets for campus quake and mamak i-cafe after all. Really disappointed when John told me that. Just never thought it will sold out that fast. Never mind la, it's okay. Maybe we still get to visit the ship. Or maybe next time, the ship will come again and we shall book earlier...much more earlier.
Saturday, July 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment