Sunday, November 12, 2006

Bio blues

JL told me some time ago he dropped bio and take econs instead. Aihh...I should have done that. Nah..it's too late now.

In fact, we had started to use the sem 2 book for practical. And most of them is about slides. And what made things worse is, about plants. The transverse section, longitudinal section of Heliantus'(not sure about its commercial name) stem, root...blah, blah, blah. Btw, I'd grasped the way of focusing =), though there are times that I still frustrated. Oh..I simply can't remember where's parenchyma, collenchyma, schlerenchyma...(any "chyma"s left?) I think I'm going to screw up my bio practical in the AS next June if I'm not picking up.

[Physics practicals are always about oscillations. Till today, we have done more than 20 types of oscillations. Virtually, almost everything that can be oscillated is included and they can come out with the different formula for each experiment, Zi Kai said.]

We finished our Bio presentation yesterday. Our group(me, Hung Yew, Khoon Hau, Keane and Jan Yee) managed to do it in 5 mins. At least, all my effort for preparing the notes for five of us to present and the booklet were not wasted. And thanks a lot, hy, kh k and jy! You really have done a great job! I never expected this to be easy.Erm..just one thing, just want to sorry for preparing the booklet without discussing with you guys first. K, HY and KH are very good in acting(duh! I know it's pretty obvious. Miss Chong said it also.) And JY also, thanks for your sis' doll.=P

In fact, I'm rather thankful that I'm gaining confidence in public speaking. I still remember KH said that I looked fierce for the gp presentation. Haha. Enjoy public speaking to certain extent, really.

Anyway, no more presentations, I hope. It's more stressful than exam..uurgh.

(11.11.06)

No comments: