Monday, February 26, 2007

Ramblings

It's already 11.48 p.m. and I started to feel sleepy. So, I will whine as much as I can in this post. Oh, I'm using the "free internet" inside my house. Apparently, it's one of my housemates who left the network unsecured. Err, I'm feeling a bit guilty using the internet without paying, so I locked up myself in the room.(sheepish look)

Lately, I feel dreary and stuffed up sometimes. I don't know why—the pressure just piled up since the start of semester. And I try to figure it out during the last few days. I skipped school on Thursday and Friday after I arrived KL on Wednesday morning. No point doing otherwise, even the teacher also told us not to come, tacitly. Guess what, they spent the whole day keng gai only.

I started to watch HK serials and 24 Season 4, went out with JL to catch Cantonese movie and get lost in the city AGAIN.(His sense of direction is just as bad as mine) And I watched the Planet Shakers Evermore DVD. It is really meaningful to me and I was thoroughly edified.

And I almost failed my Bio test(AGAIN), 8 marks short of failing. This test again was a horrible one. But unexpectedly, I managed to maintain my GP grade after all.

Ah..sleepy mood. I guess I better stop now. I simply don't know what to write.

3 comments:

day-dreamer said...

Chill man! Just relax a bit and don't give yourself too much pressure.

All the best! 加油!

Jiun Wuu said...

maybe u wanna try the new highest rating drama,Heroes.I love it and i think u will too...

wei liang said...

Thanks. I guess I'm okay-just a little bit stressed once in a while. Heroes, I got it too. Still haven't watched it.