Pavillion Kuala Lumpur
Jan Yee would love this. Maybe not this one, this one too expensive.
Sungei Wang Plaza
My first Baskin and Robins ice cream.

My dad and me.
.jpg)
Storytelling session at Midvalley
Me and Shook Hwa

Me, Jan Yee and John Goh at KL Sentral.
Eh, I discovered something recently. If you tinker with the exposure, it changes the lighting. So, it's quite useful when taking photos inside shopping mall. Okay, now I sound very ulu. Whatever...


4 comments:
Hehe I finally know how you look like. :P
Take care there k, and update more leh! :D
Haha. Yes. You are right. When the picture appears to be too dark, just increase the exposure value. Same otherwise.
Anywayz, why so little updates lately? Haha.
Halo Wei Liang, sorry I have been too busy for the previous months, so didn't visit your blog for quite a long time already. By the way, seems like you have visited all the malls to see their christmas decoration? Haha... Merry Christmas (late) and Happy New Year (in advance) =) Take care!
never mind..haven't been writing much too lately. Happy New Year to you all too!!
Post a Comment