Back to last Monday, I went to school with my mum and dad. Ahh...waited for a long time before I get the results. I even thought I'm late for it before that. I actually asked mum and dad to go back first.
Okay, I got 7A1s, 3A2s and 1B3. My first reaction: Die!! Frankly, that's what I murmured when I received the slip. Yes, I've been expecting something better than this. Yet, in the next few minutes, back to "normal" again...with laughs and such. At least, I didn't burst out in tears like what I did during UPSR results time. Then, I called my dad and only said that I got a B...preferred to tell him the details later in the car.
On the other hand, I don't really regret taking the extra subject--EST. Anyway, I sent in an appeal for that subject. Never put high hope on it.
By the way, my mum gave me an ang pow (don't ask me how much, I don't even open it yet). Haih, don't think I deserved it. Yeah, she's quite contented with my results (think so...). But still, she would start comparing results in the newspaper. Then, here comes the "uhh"s and "wah"s. Grrr.
p/s: To those who did well in SPM, well done!! And don't be too disappointed for those who didn't get the desired outcomes...cheer up!! =)
Thursday, March 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Results is just a conclusion of your effort of your preparation for the SPM.its not a conclusion of how smart r u or how success you are.Result slip is just a paper with a lot of alphabates.Having 10As like you is already enough,more than enough.As I dont even get an A last time,but yet,its not the end of the world.Anyway,congrates for your results,its a great result actually.keep it up.
hmmph...agree with you! =)
all i can say is 'congratulation'. the rest? be your best
yay, thanks for your wishes. sorry for not dropping by your blog.=P
Post a Comment