Actually, I prefer to blog about something the day it happens, as I don't have to think hard to reminisce it. But then, laziness is what makes me procrastinated thus far. I even cancelled my idea to post about my driving lesson( yah, quite long ago=P). Anyhow, I posted more often here.=) An improvement, I think.
I went for talent-time audition-solo singing in my school last week. Well, I was supposed to do group singing, but while waiting, Zi Kai said he prefered to do it solo. Apparently, it's quite hard for me-spent some time memorizing the lyrics the night before (anyway, I sang only the chorus part), forgot the lyrics halfway...Yet, I felt glad really, thank God for giving me this courage to perform. If in the past, I would probably give up. But now, I realised I can't be like that. I NEED TO CHANGE. It's a chance in a lifetime. In fact, I'm still filled with apprehension and wasn't sure I'm gonna do it. Oh, before you ask, why suddenly I'm interested in singing? No, not really, though I fancy a chance to learn musical instrument. ActualIy, I needed to get stamps in order to redeem the tickets for Talent-time and Orientation Odyssey(and talent-time audition is one of the Orientation programmes that I can obtain the stamps).
This week has been good. Several St. John friends actually came down to KL. We went to St. John first aid competition at UTM, BookFest at KLCC Convention Centre(a very good book fair that I even went twice), International Motorshow at PWTC(met Tun Dr. Mahathir), shopping complexes, Petaling Street...We even sang karaoke at Sungei Wang's RedBox. Yeah, it's quite tiring...and yes, spent a lot of money too. Heh. I really miss those days..and now that they had gone back, haih =/
Oh, I'm going back tomorrow. Hurray! I'm anticipating this..
p/s: I made a mistake in my profile. It's supposed to be Lorong Masria 3, not Jalan Masria 3. I'm moving tomorrow to the opposite ROOM(not HOUSE).
Friday, June 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment