I'm back from the Mass Call, part of the orientation programme. Really boring speeches(from principal, chairperson....), dull t-shirt but grand hall, I must say. Pity them who have to go through the briefing for whole day. =/
I think I shall continue writing tonight at home since I can't write coherently.(and the computer is quite slow.) Have to go now before I become Mr. Freeze. Hahaha...
***
Nearly forgot this. =/
Stupid, how could I possibly forget about this? I kept reminding myself to blog about it since I received it/them.
Well, I got emails from my family(using Wei Li's email). Really, it really heartened me, especially my family (except dad who sends work-related emails)seldom sends emails. Apparently, I can imagine them discussing what to write for me when Wei Li said that "have to wait for mum and Wei Hoong to come home to discuss what to write". Haha. Even those emails are short, they really mean a lot to me.


No comments:
Post a Comment