Saturday, May 06, 2006

In KL

I'm now typing using my laptop in my room...just back from going out with Zi Kai and his dad. Dad went back on Thursday morning.

I've been staying here for the past 4 nights(cousin's house for the first night). Well, I'd settled down alright...although home-sickness sets in at times. There are many rooms in my house, with housemates from various parts of M'sia--Labuan, KL itself...Actually, Taman Bunga Raya (TBR) is just nearby TARC, with expensive rental fee though.

The first three days was spent going around the city using LRTs and bus with dad...besides shopping. I must say that I'm rather confused using LRTs...with different operators(Putra, RapidKL, KL Monorail...). And guess what, we waited at the the wrong platform and end up in the wrong station before hastily change to other LRT. But at least with the Touch n Go I bought at one of the station, I was saved the troubles of having to queue up to buy tickets.

By the way, for this moment, I have to agree with my cousin that TARC is a nice place to study. It's really quiet and suitable for a place to study in. Ah..I shall see when the school starts on Monday.

Which reminds me, I went to the library induction tour two days ago--which is compulsory to get the student ID card. Anyway, I can't really concentrate on what the guide was trying to convey, and most of the time I can only get the gist of it. But nevermind, as she said, we'll pick up sooner or later when we start the school.

Okay, I think I'm going to put my address at my profile now.

3 comments:

Jiun Wuu said...

Wow,finally starts ur new school life,Good Luck for you in everything then.Enjoy the life which different with Alor Star,and in the same time,becareful too!Enjoy!

Jasmine said...

Have fun exploring the place..and all the best!! =)

wei liang said...

Yah..I'm having fun exploring the place and the life in KL too. (and getting familiar with the transit rail and bus=P)Thanks very much, Jasmine and Jiun Wuu!!