Thursday, May 18, 2006

updates

I have been here for more than two weeks..time FLIES!! Whee!!

Apparently, these days have been quite exhausting for me-what with the start of school, renovation under way in my room, etc...In fact, I was having a 2 hours+ siesta just nowyesterday.

Lessons have started too. The lectures went smoothly, though sometimes I can't pay full attention. Well, I'm always like that-I can't listen to a lecture for 1 hour continuously without my mind fluttering somewhere else. In fact, I'm having difficulty switching to English for chemistry. Yah, I chose Biology, which is a decision I doubted. Biology practicals has "taught" me to hate microscope. It's really frustating to keep on rotating the knobs, yet not knowing what to be expected. So, I was a blur for the past two practicals.

"You get slimmer physique as a TARCian." That's one of the messages a senior said last week. Now, I realized that's quite true. Who can't when he have to walk from one block to another which is far away constantly everyday? School of Pre-U Studies(SPUS) at H block(tutorials and GP), labs at C block, lecture halls "scattered" around the school...

By the way, I've been complaining much. I moaned every time I went to the ATM..simply because I went there too often. Why, why the money keeps on escaping from my pocket? And to think that I was still able to buy potato chips and chocolate bar...sigh!!

Anyway, I went to Sunway Pyramid last Saturday with friends. Got the chance to watch Poseidon. Again..can't concentrate on the show. I think that's partly because of its hackneyed plot, but overall it's okay. After all, Emmy Rossum (The Day After Tomorrow and Phantom of The Opera) is one of the actors right? No, I'm not crazy about her..NO WAY!!=P It's just that her acting is quite good. By the way, I'm looking forward to Pirates of The Carribean 2. Haha, it's Johnny Depp again, hurray! (Maybe I should pay more attention at the instrinsic value of the movie instead of the castings)

Well, there's many more fun things (which includes stepping on the wrong bus and ended up in a free bus ride, haha!!)in my KL life, but I guess it would be a bit lengthy if I continue to write.





1 comment:

Jiun Wuu said...

learn to control the flow of ur wallet,haha...