Recently, I found out there's something I relied on very much. My watch. Haha.
About a month ago, my watch went dead. Then, when I was going to get the battery changed, my watch was nowhere to be found. Those days had been really difficult for me. (Handphone isn't the same, btw. It just doesn't serve the purpose well enough.) Hard to keep track of the time.
But, I noticed many people, especially guys, can do without a watch. Except me, of course.
Oh, I still miss my watch.
Anyway, I bought my watch at 1 Utama not long after that. It feels so good to have something strapped to my hand again.=)
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I can't live (well) without my watch too. And I can't agree more with "Handphone isn't the same, btw. It just doesn't serve the purpose well enough."...
I remember there was once when my watch went dead and I was like, asking my friends for the time for almost the whole day until they got fed up and ask, "don't you have a handphone??"
Well, it's so troublesome to slip your hand into the pocket, retrieve your phone and unlock the keypad just to look at the time! ;)
dependent, not dependendent!!!!
eih, you know what, i think you copy my writing style a bit eh.
CANNOT.
yeah, i admit i wrote this after seeing ur post.
but still, it's two different things ma.
NO!!! you copy my STYLE!! it's so irritating.
sorry..but i had no intentions of copying your writing style.
Post a Comment