Tuesday, September 06, 2005

It's my childhood dream..

Space bid: Marine and Devina make the cut ..

Wei, how about me? It's been my childhood dream to become an astronaut worr..

I used to fancy a lot about astronomy during that time. I bought books about astronomy, participated in astronomical quiz with friends...imagined walking in zero-gravity cabin..and all sorts of naive dreams.

Well, it's just later that I found out that it's just being an unattainable dream. Puff...my interest in astronomy is just waning through these years.

Finally, this seemingly impossible dream is going to be realised by Malaysia(hope so, if everything goes fine). Pointless..I'm not that ardent anymore. =(
Malaysia Boleh!!


(going totally insane because of the dreadful exam)

4 comments:

Jasmine said...

hahaha...Wei Liang The Astronaut!!
well, it might not be that impossible.
you can go and study astronomy..
at least, it's better than my dream of becoming an olympic athlete--
不θ‡ͺι‡εŠ›.

wei liang said...

huh? olympic athlete?
I thought you're already an Olympian for IMO--
well, although it's not athletic =P

Jiun Wuu said...

ppl live because they have thier own dream...well,its seems like our government start to developt on astronaut,hey,y not give urself a dream come true?keep it on...

wei liang said...

hehe, it's just a childlike dream..nope, i'm not that interested in astronomy anymore.. :D