I watched the movie this evening, on TV3...starring Jake Gyllenhaal. Well, he starred in The Day After Tommorow also. (by the way, I thought The Day After Tomorrow was really meaningful.)
It's about a young guy, named Homer (Jake) with his passionate dream of becoming a scientist. Well, to do that, he have to secure the scholarship to pursue his studies. He's a smart guy, with the qualities of being a scientist. He actually invented a rocket with a bunch of friends. In spite of the objection from his dad, he actually entered the science exhibition. There, he was able to amaze a group of scientists (including one of his idol..forgot his name already :( ), thus making him the winner of that exhibition.
When Homer started to scribble out the formula s=1/2at² on the blackboard, I just feel like exclaiming, "Hey there, I knew that formula also, you know?" =P
But, guess what, in the end of the show, it's Homer's father who actually launched the last rocket created by his son. Timely enough, it put a beautiful ending to this nice show.
Sunday, September 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
more n more spammers simply left meaningless comment,so u better on the word vertification for the comment to keep out spammers...
uurgh...i hate spams..well well well,i think i shall on the word verification.
Post a Comment