Friday, September 16, 2005

Not again..

(gosh I have to retype this post because what I have typed gone after I refreshed the page. Gotta take it as a lesson)

First of all, I would like to express my apology to Wee Lee for breaking my promise AGAIN.

Well, I have promised him to go swimming after my SPM trials. Ok, fine...today is the day (partly because I want to eat KFC. hehe.) Until yesterday, my father uttered the bad news. "Wei Liang, I think you can't go swimming tomorrow. I have dozens of works awaiting me. Furthermore, my office is undergoing renovation." =/

Actually, I have another mean of transport—bicycle. But..laziness, that's what I could say. Thinking about the distant (at least in my way of defining the word :P) MBAS pool only is enough to dampen my spirit. Plus...I suffered cramp after cycling for one of the trips to the pool...last year. Bah..lame excuse >_^

Cannot, I can't be like that anymore. After "enjoying" too much of the sedentary lifestyle, I guess my health has been deteriorating ever since. :( Boy oh boy, you gonna do something about this...or else, you gonna find yourself in deep deep trouble.

4 comments:

Jiun Wuu said...

how come this entry is empty?

wei liang said...

haha, i accidentally press the publish button. ok, it's fine now

day-dreamer said...

Hey... all the best for SPM ya!

wei liang said...

Li Enn: well, thanks for your wishes. Hehe, though SPM is over now.