Phew..it's now 1.12 am already. Finished helping my mum to type some documents. Err..no actually, still got some—leave it for tomorrow. Actually, mum is pursuing a diabetic course for 6 months. Ya, a tedious course, I guess—seeing her keeps on arranging docs, scribbling...(tedious for me and Wei Hoong too since mum don't really know how to use a computer=)). Lots of research need to be done, according to her.
Don't really onlining into late nights these few days, though hols is the only time to do so since my housemates now don't want to share the internet with me anymore=(
Oh...I don't feel like going back to school.Stop thinking, stop and...I SAY STOP THINKING!! Can't you hear me?
Anyway, dad bought a new laptop for me. Ya..he got the employee price for it..HP Compaq by the way. The repaired one will be used by mum(don't think she will use it much anyway)
Don't write quite well, no?
*yawn*
Thursday, August 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment