Uurgh..I'm leaving in an hour time to take my bus back to KL. I don't know why my dread this time is particularly stronger—stronger than any trips before.
Maybe it's because:
1. I don't have any TRUE friend that I can really confide in...yet.
2. I can't sleep in air-conditioned room anymore.
4. I can't online at midnight anymore.=)
5. Er..and I HAVE TO STUDY! ( or TRY to study)=P
Erm, before I go away, just let me digress a bit, my primary school friend(best friend, in fact), Ng Say Yoke just won some medals in the World Junior Wushu Championship. No, we seldom see each other since primary, except once in a blue moon. Yeah, he can still remember me, I think. Anyway, I'm feeling kinda proud of him. I still remember he was/is really good in martial arts, especially in portraying Monkey King. =)
Sunday, August 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment