Saturday, August 05, 2006

Reflection...

Sometimes, I wonder why it always required something bad to happen before action can be taken. Aren't there precautions?

Sometimes I wonder why there are such irresponsible doctors in the world?

Lately, there had been a few cases involving our school students. One accounting student was hacked to death by robbers and another was slashed a few times.

It had been reported that the friend of the guy who died asked for help from a nearby clinic at the very last moments. And guess what I learnt? The doctor refused to help. Well, some might think that he wouldn't serve any purpose even he was there as the victim was severely injured. But then, at least there's a tiniest probability that the guy will survive. Even there's no chance at all, at least, the doctor would have done every effort to save him.

Besides that, snatch thefts and robberies are not surprising cases in Wangsa Maju(the district I'm living in). You know, in the forum organized in our school that day, most of the participants at least was the snatch theft victims for once. Well, that's what the news said. And they complained that when they tried to report their cases, all they got was: "Jangan kacau kami dengan perkara yang remeh-temeh sebegini. Kami sangat sibuk..tak mungkin ada masa untuk siasat setiap kes. Semua ini kerana kecuaian anda sendiri." And to think that Wangsa Maju police station was selected as the best police station. =(

Honestly, I don't trust Malaysia "pihak berkuasa"...be it police or even JPJ(READ: the ones who conduct the driving tests). And Wei Yee that day told me a policeman who took bribe without qualms. No shame. No pangs of guilt. Okay, of course, there are the good ones, the ones that I really respect.=)

Anyway, thank to everyone who sent me SMSes. Thanks so much for your concerns.

p/s: Maybe I shouldn't be too kiamsiap to take bus to my home from lrt station instead of walking back next time. Haha

4 comments:

Jiun Wuu said...

becareful then...

wei liang said...

yeah, i will. thanks for your concern=)

SilverIsle said...

Hey. Take extra care especially when you are alone yea.

wei liang said...

thank you!!=)