Sunday, October 08, 2006

Bowling craze

You see...I haven't really been surfing the net these days. Wanna know what I've been doing? Studying and doing my tutorials. No joking.=) (but..only for a short period.=P) Let's see how long I will persevere. Aihh..think I will finish the LOST Season 2 in a week. And Jiun Wuu recommended Prison Break=P

Phew..managed to keep my A for GP(oh..the presentation is for test 3, not this test) and finally....an A for Maths. Nah...not all things came in good. Barely passed my phy(if Mr. Soh decides to continue with his marking system. He better does so because I think I flunked the retest on wave.)

Yesterday, I went with John Lee and John Goh for Pizza Hut and bowling together. I screwed up expectedly. Haha. I only managed to score spare once. Then, most of them masuk longkang. Unlike JG(JL is the guru), I wasn't really willing to learn because I got impatient quite easily. Though I think my technique improved...somehow la.

Went to Giant to bought our drinks and my mentosand back to school for Pure Maths replacement class.

Ah..something common about us the three musketeers(JG gave us this "nice" name)—three of us agreed that Mr. Soh is a good lecturer. Yeah..minus the sarcastic part. At least, he's loads better than "you-know-who"s in sec school.

By the way, JL told us that his mum is good at laksa. Even better than the penang's ones. Hehe...now, we must try it one day. He even said long ago...he's somehow a british. With freckles on his face as the explanation, yeah..it seems quite plausible to me.=D

Weird huh? Why we don't really have difficulties calling Johns themselves when we are together? I mean, any of us used to call John, then the John who're supposed to answer will do so(not all the time la). Wonder how it feels when there's someone with you has the same name as yours?

(07.10.2006)

3 comments:

Jiun Wuu said...

Haha,Prison Break oledi at season 2,faster catch up!Anyway,wanna recommend u another nice series,House,u can read it from my blog.Maybe u heared of this b4,as u r st john member,u might interested in this series,heh..

wei liang said...

eh..there's one i think is quite interesting: Grey's Anatomy. watch it for me la since u so free!=P

Jiun Wuu said...

I prefer House than Grey's Anatomy