Last week, our school had a prom* night, organised by Student Welfare Committee for SPUS students. No, I didn't go. Honestly, I don't really like social events.

And so this were the two guys who went to the party.=P I found this picture in my computer, captured during watching James Bond in TGV KLCC.
Actually, according to JG, it's more like a concert, with performances. It's pretty cool—Cleo magazine, Fly FM, Domino's Pizza...lots of freebies for 30 bucks(I think).
Instead, I went to the Pin Guan's 音乐交流会in Utar with Zi Kai. No, I was just accompanying him(he was there to listen his songs nia). In fact, I was still skeptical before I got there. Guess where's the location? It's in a lecture hall, not some kind of amphitheatre. So, only UTAR Setapak and those who notice the "happenings" section in Chinese newspaper will notice about it, I guess. By the way, since it's only a branch campus, I never thought UTAR is that big until that day, but still, the lecture hall is still smaller than ours, haha!

Eh, Zi Kai really looks like Pin Guan(I just got this pic, can't even remember what's the place already.) Don't you think so?
I like his songs. And he performed quite a number of songs from his albums and those days with Guang Liang(another one of my favorite singers). Let me see if I can upload the video here.
[Shayne Ward's songs are awesome. Haha]
It's really distracting these few days. My housemate and the pirate(CD seller) near my house played the CNY songs again and again...at this TIME of the year. And the decos in town centre too. Anyway, I bought my bus ticket. Ah, cost me RM35, 5 bucks more than usual. Heard that my school hols will be extended by to a week. Watched The Guardian(must-watch movie, really touching) and Night at The Museum alone in a week. I just like movies like these: The Day After Tomorrow, World Trade Centre, The Guardian...After watching The Guardian, it reflected to me what Jasmine had wrote: There is no way to battle against nature, only protect yourself and appreciate it. How true it is! Another DVD to anticipate, haha!
Oh btw, I got into the wrong hall and watched part of Eragon. Instead of Hall 9, I went into Hall 10. It's so embarrasing. Realizing something amiss(cos I was thinking why there are subtitles on trailers/commercials), I walked away and noticed that the entrance of Hall 9 is at the side. Phew, I managed to get there before THe Guardian starts anyway!=P
Talking about cinema, I noticed something very distracting. The laughter. You know, there are some scenes(and commercials too) not funny at all and you still get people laughing till the ceiling drops. Another thing is, whenever there are "interesting" words said on the screen, you would hear a commentator down there. And worst still, he repeated the same thing. I mean, duh, I still can hear la, why I need someone to repeat it again? And it doesn't do any good when they(or someone with both of these characteristics)sit at you side.
Finished my GP paper yesterday, Part 1. I could tell I didn't write very well this time(and this post too), and I was facing writer's block towards the end of the essay. And I was hard-pressed for time. I still managed to finished off, anyway. So, the ending is like sec school essays, "We must do this, so that the industry will progress and the world will be more peaceful...blah, blah, blah. Hackneyed. If you're interested, my essay title was "To what extent that music is an international language?"
*P/S: student dance: a formal dance for high-school or college students, usually held at the end of the school year
Microsoft® Encarta® 2007. © 1993-2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
(19.01.07)

And so this were the two guys who went to the party.=P I found this picture in my computer, captured during watching James Bond in TGV KLCC.
Actually, according to JG, it's more like a concert, with performances. It's pretty cool—Cleo magazine, Fly FM, Domino's Pizza...lots of freebies for 30 bucks(I think).
Instead, I went to the Pin Guan's 音乐交流会in Utar with Zi Kai. No, I was just accompanying him(he was there to listen his songs nia). In fact, I was still skeptical before I got there. Guess where's the location? It's in a lecture hall, not some kind of amphitheatre. So, only UTAR Setapak and those who notice the "happenings" section in Chinese newspaper will notice about it, I guess. By the way, since it's only a branch campus, I never thought UTAR is that big until that day, but still, the lecture hall is still smaller than ours, haha!
Eh, Zi Kai really looks like Pin Guan(I just got this pic, can't even remember what's the place already.) Don't you think so?
I like his songs. And he performed quite a number of songs from his albums and those days with Guang Liang(another one of my favorite singers). Let me see if I can upload the video here.
[Shayne Ward's songs are awesome. Haha]
It's really distracting these few days. My housemate and the pirate(CD seller) near my house played the CNY songs again and again...at this TIME of the year. And the decos in town centre too. Anyway, I bought my bus ticket. Ah, cost me RM35, 5 bucks more than usual. Heard that my school hols will be extended by to a week. Watched The Guardian(must-watch movie, really touching) and Night at The Museum alone in a week. I just like movies like these: The Day After Tomorrow, World Trade Centre, The Guardian...After watching The Guardian, it reflected to me what Jasmine had wrote: There is no way to battle against nature, only protect yourself and appreciate it. How true it is! Another DVD to anticipate, haha!
Oh btw, I got into the wrong hall and watched part of Eragon. Instead of Hall 9, I went into Hall 10. It's so embarrasing. Realizing something amiss(cos I was thinking why there are subtitles on trailers/commercials), I walked away and noticed that the entrance of Hall 9 is at the side. Phew, I managed to get there before THe Guardian starts anyway!=P
Talking about cinema, I noticed something very distracting. The laughter. You know, there are some scenes(and commercials too) not funny at all and you still get people laughing till the ceiling drops. Another thing is, whenever there are "interesting" words said on the screen, you would hear a commentator down there. And worst still, he repeated the same thing. I mean, duh, I still can hear la, why I need someone to repeat it again? And it doesn't do any good when they(or someone with both of these characteristics)sit at you side.
Finished my GP paper yesterday, Part 1. I could tell I didn't write very well this time(and this post too), and I was facing writer's block towards the end of the essay. And I was hard-pressed for time. I still managed to finished off, anyway. So, the ending is like sec school essays, "We must do this, so that the industry will progress and the world will be more peaceful...blah, blah, blah. Hackneyed. If you're interested, my essay title was "To what extent that music is an international language?"
*P/S: student dance: a formal dance for high-school or college students, usually held at the end of the school year
Microsoft® Encarta® 2007. © 1993-2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
(19.01.07)


3 comments:
Oh gosh. Going into the wrong cinema is indeed embarrassing!
I remember when I went to watch 宝贝计划 with my friend, the screening time is 11.00am but we thought it was 11.30am (forgot to check the ticket). So when we went in at 11.20am, the show had already started and we thought we went into the wrong cinema!
Sigh, so malu.
Wah so siok, got to see ping guan in lecture hall... :) Haha never got to see any celebrity all my life except Fish Leong in Alor Star mall and Emil Chow in Sentosa! :P
day-dreamer: at least, you went in late and not the wrong hall, right? and, you're not alone.
youngyew: Huh, Emil Chow in Alor Star? Couldn't believe that.
Post a Comment