Friday, January 05, 2007

Timetable

Well, the timetable for this sem looks good to me. And we got the the early Friday again, haha! We only have lessons until 12. Those who dropped Bio is even better, only need to study from 8 to 9. Erm, I'm not too sure this is good news for JL or not, as he has to drive all the way from Bukit Jalil only for the Chem lecture. And it's a good temptation to skipped it, JG said.

This sem will be exam-packed.
05.02.07-11.02.07: Test 4
26.03.07-01.04.07: Mid-course/Mock exam which will be used for forescast results.
21.05.07-15.06.07: Cambridge Advanced Subsidiary(AS) Levels. I think the AS is going to clash with the term hols. Oh, this is REAL bad.

Then, I'm going to register for the Malaysian University English Test(MUET) next week, which costs RM60. (Basically, it's an English competency test, like IELTS and TOEFL. Will be helpful for Msian students to enter Spore unis and compulsory for Msian unis, both public and private, if I'm not mistaken.)

Exams, loads of exams. So, I guess my new year resolution is STUDY hard. This time it has to be really SERIOUS, Wei Liang.

p/s: I'm not really into resolutions, anyway.=P

(04.01.07)

4 comments:

SilverIsle said...

Nopez. Not compulsory for ALL Malaysia unis. Some private ones I'm applying do not need it. So far, for me, all the unis I wanna apply accept IELTS. Weeeee... =)

day-dreamer said...

All the best in your studies for 2007!

Jiun Wuu said...

good luck for these pack loaded exams...

wei liang said...

Oh..is it? But I'd already registered anyway. I'm planning to take IELTS too. Maybe after A2.

Yeah, thanks for the motivation.