Thursday, January 04, 2007

Spring Cleaning and Welcome 2007

You know what, I really really don't like spring cleaning!

That day, dragging a luggage(haha, I chose one with trolley this time) up the slope with a backpack, apparently very exhausted when I reached home, not expecting to see anything that's coming up that very moment. And I found this—my room was just like after being inundated by the Johor flood. Flowers, fungi and termites at my shelf and rust.(??!!) No, I don't know what exactly happened. The shelf isn't on the brink of collapse yet, anyway. But, it looks a bit ugly now larr.

Back then, I was extremely frustated. Why must this happen to me? I only been away for one month plus. I swept, mopped, swept and mopped again. Now, my room looks REALLY clean. Haha, it actually worth it huh?

Actually, the reason I dislike spring cleaning is that I prefer to arrange things nicely at the beginning and try to maintain it that way. Of course, there is once in a while of amendments. It's just that I don't like to move and rearrange all the things all over again.

To wrap up, Happy New Year 2007 to everyone!! 2007 is indeed a happening year an I hope it also will be a purposeful year for everyone! There are so many events this year:
1. It's VMY2007 and the 50th independent year of Malaysia.
2. The New 7 Wonders of the world will be announced this year. You can vote too!!
3. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows( if I'm not mistaken, it is the new book title) will be released this year and also the movie version of harry potter 5.
4. It's my final year of long walk to DK( Dewan Kuliah/lecture hall)s.
And the list goes on...

Oh by the way, I noticed something new in kl when I was back that day, the hop on-hop off bus. Actually, those buses are part of the VMY 2007 programme. It looks trendy, but what's the point if it can't adhere to the schedule. Aihh..it's just so typical of Malaysia.

(03.01.07)

1 comment:

day-dreamer said...

The reason I dislike spring cleaning is that when I clean my things I always rearrange them.

After that, when I want to find them again, I couldn't remember where I placed them.

Haha.